hello tutor content growing every month!
With a multitude of tutors uploading content, hello tutor’s library of video material grows at approximately 100 video lessons a month. Here are the titles of the latest videos uploaded over the last fortnight;
- Skryf ‘n repeterende getal as ‘n egte breuk m.b.v. konvergerende meetkundige reekse;
- Gauteng Departmentele Voorbereidende Eksamen Sept 2015 Graad 12, Vraag 3;
- Gauteng Departmentele Voorbereidende Eksamen Sept 2015 Graad 12, Vraag 2;
- Gauteng Departmentele Voorbereidende Eksamen Sept 2015 Graad 12, Vraag 1.2-1.4;
- Gauteng Departementele Voorbereidende Eksamen Sept 2015 Graad 12, Vraag 1.1;
- Introducing Algebraic expressions and factorising common factors;
- Column method multiplication;
- describing 3D objects;
- Divisibility rules and practice;
- Factors, Grouping and Sharing;
- Geometric Patterns;
- Multiplication using a table;
- Prime factor trees;
- Reflection symmetry;
- Rounding off;
- Using factors to multiply;
- Adding decimals using the vertical column;
- Estimating Capacity;
- Measuring Capacity.
This new content covers math topics from grade 6 to grade 12 and is all conveniently categorised by our system to make finding what you’re struggling with super easy.
Because we don’t yet have videos for every single topic covered in the school maths syllabus, we do request that you send us an email whenever your questions are not answered by one of our videos. We then distribute that information amongst our tutor population and have a video posted within 48 hours.
From all of us at hello tutor, have a great week!
p.s. visit our FB page by clicking on the link below and let us know your feedback.